For those new to this, it can be daunting making the first contact with a Domme or Disciplinarian. Detailed below are a number of tips to guide you in taking this first step. For those who are more experienced, please note that this guideline applies equally to you.
I expect to be addressed as ‘Miss’, ‘Ma’am’, or ‘Miss Kendal’ – do not address me as ‘Mistress’ etc – this only highlights that you have not read my website.
As a general rule, treat this as you would a professional work email:
- Be polite
- Check your spelling and grammar
- Write in full sentences
Please include in your email the following information:
- Your experience and preferences
- Known hard limits and areas for concern (triggering words etc)
- Any medical conditions which may affect your session
- Details of the type of session you would like to explore (see session planning guide for ideas on this)
- The reason you wish to session with me
- The date, duration and time of your ideal session – please ensure you check my calendar and only ask for dates and time that I am available
If you have questions, please ensure you check the FAQs first. I take a dim view of those contacting me in role – we have not agreed to play at the point of you sending me an email. Additionally, I will not reply to sexualised requests, or those requesting I wear certain outfits.
All polite applications will receive a response as soon as I am available.